Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Update with an Announcement and some Future Production Ideas.

As some of you may know (or at least one of you given how many YouTube subscribers I have), the most recent episode of The Mass Comic UnBoxing had an accompanying message that due to some computer problems that I have been having, the next episode might be later than usual.

Well, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is; if I'm carefull where I store my videos (not on my computers Hard Drive, but on a seperate one), I should be able to keep doing the show for at least a little while longer. The Bad news is; at some point, I will have to get a new computer.

I was planning a Kickstarter campaign to fund some future video projects and have decided to try folding the cost of a new computer into that.


Some of the projects that I intend to work on include:

The Mass Comic UnBoxing: I am going through several unopened boxes of comics that I accumulated between 2007 and 2010. (Already in progress)

The Random Trade Review: I will review a trade selected randomly from my collection or from suggestion. (Yes, the suggestion will be one of the Kickstarter choices)

What Went Wrong: A round-table discussion of various geek-centric ventures (comics, movies, video games) and how they failed.

Comic Shop Savior (Animated or Audio Skit possible future series): Think Kitchen Nightmares or Bar Rescue, only with a comic shop slant. A expert in the field of operating a comic shop butts heads with the owners of failing comic shop, who think they're doing the right thing except they're failing. And in all likelihood will wind up going out of business anyway.

Untitled Video Game Review show project (animated): Two brothers get internships at the offices of a well-known Internet Video Game Reviewer, only to wind up taking over the show when the host becomes incapacitated.

I will post about the Kickstarter as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment