Thursday, December 11, 2014

Update on The Final Mass Comic UnBoxing Episode

I have decided to delay the finale of the Mass Comic UnBoxing for about a week. The reasons for this are three-fold.

1. The Random Trade Review Episode on Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel is taking longer to edit than I previously thought it would. I've had to record my screen in order to get pictures of the book. So far, the first three issues have totaled 40 minutes.

2. I have yet to get any questions for the Q & A thread that I was planning for the video.

3. The Holiday shopping season is getting in the way as well. I'll finally be wrapping that up in the next few days (pun not fully intended).

I'll be shooting the final Mass Comic UnBoxing episode on Wednesday December 17. If you want to ask a question, you can do three things.

 1. Go to the thread on The Comic Forums here
http://thecomicforums.com/discussion/3172/q-a-for-the-final-mass-comic-unboxing#latest


2. Tweet me @ MGC_RR88

3. E-Mail me at SleepyTime4KatProd@gmail.com


Thank you for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment